Back to one

So here I am- back to one kitty. I was torn over losing Oscar for a very long time, but everybody told me its what had to happen. We considered just getting him declawed instead, but he could still bite, and he had a forceful bite and my sister had a baby and now a baby on the way so we couldn’t take any chances. Moral of the story; sometimes you can give somebody everything they need, and they can still turn on you. Yes, I am aware he was just a cat. But the point goes for anybody or anything. I never thought Oscar would be the first pet I lost. My cat is at least 8 years old and Bella is 10, I thought one of them would die and Oscar would be going to my first house with me since he still has a long life ahead of him. Now it's back to just Oci, and she doesn't play as much. She still gets up in the windows to window hunt, but she doesn't play with the laser pointer, she doesn't run around aimlessly just having fun. She still loves her catnip toys; that will never change. But I feel as if Oci was impacted by this too. She gained a friend and then she lost him, just like me and my sister did. Jake was so mad at Oscar, he wished he never brought him inside. My mom and my dad were so mad at the cat, if they would have been there Oscar probably would have died that day. I'm glad I was there alone with him; it gave me time to prepare to get rid of him. I said goodbye to him, and I have never seen an animal look so sad or guilty about something. It was sad, I won't lie. There I was, upset over this cat I didn’t ask for. Upset over this cat who I was still currently then bleeding from. I think like 16 of the scratches and bites on the left forearm scared. People ask me what type of dog bit me often. My response is “Oh, actually, my cat bit me. He wasn’t a year old yet, so, I guess im glad he bit me when he was little instead of big I guess.” and they just stare. I know, mauled by a house cat. Sounds like nothing major but it was rough. The pictures honestly don’t do it justice. I have a video of my roommate cleaning it out the day after and it was disgusting. I just wanted to jump on her trampoline, and I couldn’t because I couldn’t bend my wrist back, so that was stupid. I also didn’t have a cuddle kitty trash cat anymore so that was stupid, too. 

Comments

Popular Posts