Oci

The cat I have already was not happy about the new kitten. Oscar wants to run, jump, pounce, and play. Oci wants to lay in the sun beams and not be bothered. She is an older kitty; I have had her since 7th grade. I saved her from a house that soon was condemned after I took her. There were cock roaches and bed bugs in that house. They also had 16 cats, her being the smallest. She was a full-grown cat and didn’t even weigh two pounds. It was no environment for animals. Oci had been an only child since I rescued her, and she did not like that now she had a brother. Not one bit. There was always a cat fight, always started by Oscar. Oci would be chilling on the floor and Oscar comes and baps her head out of nowhere. Oci was bigger than him at the time, so it wasn’t hard for her to get away. She was alpha and Oscar had to learn that. Oci went from being a two-pound cat to a 14-pound cat while living with me, so just imagine how big Oscar started to get. His paws were getting bigger, his tail was getting fatter, and his head was getting bigger. By three months, Oscar was the size of Oci, and this did not make her happy.  

Comments

Popular Posts